LIFE UPDATE + MY JANUARY YOUTUBE RUNDOWN

3:15 PM


If anyone is wondering where the author of this blog went, well, you’re not alone. I’m wondering about that same thing myself. LOL.

I just want to drop by to let you know that I may (again) not be that active around this corner for this year.  I will keep this blog up, though, and will keep posting every now and then, but I wouldn’t be able to keep a certain schedule as I have a lot of other things I need to focus on for this year. That said, I will still post all those blog posts (hotel reviews) that I have already written when we went to the US in October last year and I will still be posting some product reviews here whenever I have some extra time. I really suck at time management, so constantly keeping up with contents for my YouTube channels and for this blog is slowly becoming a little bit stressful, and I seriously don’t want this alley to be a stressful lane.

Right now, I need to low-key go back to my Archi-roots ‘coz I’d be working on one interior design for our condo unit in the Philippines and two residential designs for my sister’s house and my parents’. I need to set my priorities straight to be able to do these stuff and with this, there’ll be some things I like (love) that I may need to give up... for now. 

Also! I have plans of going back to work this year but I’m still praying hard about it and seeking God’s super-awesome guidance.

SO YEAH! That’s it for my “life update”. For the followers of this blog, I hope you stick around ‘coz I’m not really leaving. This is just a heads-up in case I suddenly not post anything for weeks.

For now, allow me to share with you all the videos I published on my YouTube channel for the month of January because I gotta admit that’s basically where I’ve been spending more of my time this month but even that may change as well in the coming months, so...  we’ll see!










 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 financialserviceoffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 financialserviceoffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. UniFi Talk is easy to set up and manage using the UniFi Network Controller software. You can add new users, configure settings, and monitor call activity from a single, intuitive interface. Additionally, UniFi Talk is designed to scale with your business, so you can add new extensions as needed.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe