WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG 2017 (PHILIPPINES)

6:02 PM



Hello everyone! How’s your Wednesday so far? I hope you’re all having a wonderful day today. Speaking of today, I have a new video to share with you.


Since we have been travelling a lot the past months, I figured it’s just fitting to share with you what makeup I bring whenever we travel, so today I share with you the latest video from my beauty channel: What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag 2017!

My travel makeup bag is from AVON and I'm not sure how much it's being sold because my mom, who is an AVON lady just gave it to me. I always get so many AVON goodies from my mom. Lucky me! :)
 
PRODUCTS SHOWN/MENTIONED
-       ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay in Place (2W1 Dawn)
-       SEPHORA 8-hr Mattifying Pressed Powder
-       TOO FACED Cocoa Contour (Chiseled to Perfection)
-       ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
-       Beauty Blender
-       BENEFIT Boi-Ing Concealer (01)
-       Nature Republic Cream Blush
-       NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (625 - Sparkling Nude)
-       NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (601 - Black Bean)
-       NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (617 - Iced Mocha)
-       THE BALM Mary-Lou-Manizer
-       EVER BILENA EB Matte (Vogue Diva)
-       ELIZABETH ARDEN Lip Pencil (Taupe)
-       HIMALAYA Herbals Lip Balm

INSIDE MY BELLABOX PENCIL CASE
-       DAISO Clear Mascara
-       ZA Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner (black)
-       DAISO Eyebrow Pencil
-       Spoolie Brush
-       ECO TOOLS Angled Brush
-       Gel Liner Brush
-       URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide-on Pencil (rockstar)

These are the makeup products that were previously in my travel makeup bag when we went to the US. I replaced the two foundations here with the first two items mentioned above when we went back to the Philippines because of the weather.

-       URBAN DECAY Naked 3
-       FENTY BEAUTY Match Stix (Amber)
-       AVON ANEW 15-in-1 CC Cream

How about you? What makeup products do you bring when you travel?


P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe