US VLOGS DAY 8: WITNESSED SNOWFALL FOR THE FIRST TIME + FLYING TO VIRGINIA (OCT 26, 2017)

8:27 PM



Hello again and welcome back to my blog! I have a new travel vlog for you from my YouTube Channel. It’s DAY 8 of our USA trip in October. It’s super memorable for me because it’s my very first time to see snowfall in person. Even though it was just through the airport’s windows only, it still got me all teary-eyed in the end coz it’s another dream-come-true!


Anyway, I may not be doing #vlogmas this year but I’ll be uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video! 

Until my next post… :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe