US VLOGS DAY 11: HUBBY’S BIRTHDAY + FIRST EVER CHEESECAKE FACTORY EXPERIENCE (OCT 29-30, 2017)

7:09 PM



The second to the last video of my US Vlogs series is already up on my channel and in this vlog, I shared a sneak peak of the birthday video I created for my hubby, which I have already shared with you all in this post. We also shared our candid, unfiltered thoughts about our first ever experience eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I’ll talk about it more on a different entry.


P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe