HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK FOR MORENA SKIN (PHILIPPINES)

8:16 PM





Hello, hello, hello!!! If you’ve been following me on YouTube for some time now and have turned ON the notification bell for my channel, you’d know that I’ve been posting quite a bunch of videos this month. And today, I’m super excited to share with you one of the most exciting videos I’ve ever made for my channel. I probably am making such a big deal out of this, but this video is by far, my favorite because it features my one and only (alive) sibling. Yes it’s just a simple makeup tutorial but because it’s my first ever makeup video with my sister, it means extra special to me. I also chose to post this video on this date (December 14) because it’s my late brother’s birthday. So for me, this is not a normal video because despite its simplicity, it’s pretty sentimental to me and though it’s just a video, it’s surely something I’ll cherish forever, just like how I treasure my brother’s memories.


As for the makeup look I created, it’s obviously simple and easy. It’s the kind of makeup look that is timeless, very wearable and can be worn even outside the holiday season.

Here are the products I used in the video:
P501.00 – L.A. Girl PRO Prep HD High-Definition Smoothing Face Primer
P 24.50 – IWHITE KOREA BB Holic  BB Cream (Beige)
P449.00 – BYS Conceal & Correct (01 Camouflage)
P329.00 – BYS Matte Bronze
P150.00 – NICHIDO Final Powder (Creamy Glow)
P399.00 – BYS Brow Gel (01 – Bold Brunette)
P390.00 – NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder (Black/Grey)
P150.00 – EVER BILENA Eyeshadow Palette (Brown)
P130.00 – NICHIDO Eyelash Defining Mascara (Black)
P299.00 - MAYBELLINE The Powder Mattes (Touch of Nude)

***

P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe