MY GO-TO EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK

9:00 AM



I love makeup but I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis especially now that I’m always at home. However, it’s always nice to have a signature makeup look that I can go to especially on days I need to go out to run errands and I want to somehow look a bit presentable without spending too much time and effort – not saying I’m totally not presentable when I’m just in my jammies, but I’m sure you totally get what I mean, right? Right!

Not too long ago, I uploaded on my YouTube channel my current Go-To Makeup look and thought it would be nice to share it to you here as well. This is the makeup look I can do the fastest. It’s very easy to do and it helps make me look fresh and glowing with very minimal effort.



PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO:
-       SHU UEMURA THE LIGHTBULB FLUID FOUNDATION in 764 - MEDIUM LIGHT BEIGE
-       THE FACE SHOP AQUA TINT (MY LIPS EAT CHERRY)
-       NICHIDO POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION MATTE FINISH WITH UVA/UVB PROTECTION (LIGHT NATURAL)
-       ELF CONTOURING BLUSH AND BRONZING POWDER
-       NICHIDO EXTRA WATERPROOF, PROTECTIVE EYE PENCIL (DARK BROWN)
-       NYX EYEBROW CAKE POWDER
-       DAISO CLEAR MASCARA
-       TARTE LIGHTS CAMERA LASHES MASCARA


Most of the time, I use the DAISO BB Face Cream for my base. Yes, it doesn’t provide that much coverage but it does brighten up my face and for an everyday makeup, I’m okay with that.  I set it with another DAISO product: Powder Foundation in Light Beige. Together they just cost SGD 4.00, so it doesn’t really hurt to use and abuse these two products on a daily basis. *wink-wink*




I used Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Fluid Foundation in the video because it’s my current go-to foundation and because I need to go somewhere on the day filmed this video. My full review of this foundation is coming up very soon (video already filmed and edited so this is no joke, okay? #defensivemuch - LOL).

To give my face that much needed warmth, I use my trusted ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder and to bring back colors to my cheeks and lips, I use The Face Shop Aqua Tint in “My Lips Eat Cherry”. These are staples in my makeup routine and both of these products are highly dependable.

For my brows, it really depends on my mood but lately, I use a combo of Nichido Extra Waterproof, Protective Eye Pencil (Dark Brown) and NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder followed by DAISO clear mascara to set. For more information on how I do my brows, you can check my 4 QUICK andEASY Eyebrow Routines. 

Applying mascara is really optional for this look. Since I wear glasses, I normally skip the mascara part but when I don’t, I use this TARTE Lights Camera LashesMascara because the way it lengthens and adds volume to my very short and almost invisible lashes with just one coat is just beyond amazing.

I set my makeup with whatever powder I can get my hands on and lately, I’ve been using this NICHIDO Powder Plus Foundation Matte Finish with UVA/UVB Protectionin Light Natural but I’m not really that picky when it comes to what powder to use for setting my everyday makeup. I am though when it is for a special event.

*** 
And there you have it, my Current Go-To Makeup Look! How about you? Do you follow a certain makeup routine? What is it like? It’ll be so nice to know what your makeup staples are. Let me know in the comments! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe